Have your say! "Free Speech" or Muslim bashing? Do you support Iraq troop withdrawal? Iran invasion?
  • Please read our posting policy before adding a comment
  • Target areas: Operation "Anyone But Labour" 2006
  • Friday, March 24, 2006

    Flashback: Voting "irregularities" in Britain

    With the upcoming local elections, it is worthy to remind ourselves of the "wide open to fraud" electoral system, which would "disgrace a banana republic, from May 2005:

    When I had not received my polling card I called up Tower Hamlets Council and was told I was not on the electoral roll. When I asked how can that happen since I voted last year in the European and local elections, they said that when canvassing address's the people must have decided that my address doesn't exist! He found me on the electoral roll for last year and had no decent reason for me being taken off other than an administrative mistake. If I had missed paying my council tax I'm sure they would have noticed my address exists straight away.

    Indeed.

    See all recent "A Logical Voice" posts

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home