Have your say! "Free Speech" or Muslim bashing? Do you support Iraq troop withdrawal? Iran invasion?
  • Please read our posting policy before adding a comment
  • Target areas: Operation "Anyone But Labour" 2006
  • Tuesday, February 07, 2006

    Preacher of hate number 2 - Pat Robertson

    A selection of quotes from so called "Christian", Pat Robertson:

    "When I said during my presidential bid that I would only bring Christians and Jews into the government, I hit a firestorm. `What do you mean?' the media challenged me. `You're not going to bring atheists into the government? How dare you maintain that those who believe in the Judeo Christian values are better qualified to govern America than Hindus and Muslims?' My simple answer is, `Yes, they are.'" --from Pat Robertson's "The New World Order," page 218.
    ......
    "You say you're supposed to be nice to the Episcopalians and the Presbyterians and the Methodists and this, that, and the other thing. Nonsense. I don't have to be nice to the spirit of the Antichrist. I can love the people who hold false opinions but I don't have to be nice to them."--Pat Robertson, The 700 Club, January 14, 1991
    ...... Chavez has now stated twice that he thinks elected Venezuelan president should be assassinated, USA Today's report from the first time he made the comment: ......
    "You know, I don't know about this doctrine of assassination, but if he thinks we're trying to assassinate him, I think that we really ought to go ahead and do it," Robertson said. "It's a whole lot cheaper than starting a war ... and I don't think any oil shipments will stop."
    See all recent "A Logical Voice" posts

    2 Comments:

    At 2/07/2006 07:54:00 pm, Blogger exoplanet said...

    "Chavez has now stated twice that he thinks elected Venezuelan president should be assassinated"

    - but he has so much to live for!

    [unlike myself - having stopped smoking 9 days ago]

     
    At 2/07/2006 08:26:00 pm, Blogger Truth Seeker said...

    Well, Chavez certainly appears to have a lot to live for, considering that he seems to be on course for another election victory.

    Congratulations on giving up smoking.

     

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home