Have your say! "Free Speech" or Muslim bashing? Do you support Iraq troop withdrawal? Iran invasion?
  • Please read our posting policy before adding a comment
  • Target areas: Operation "Anyone But Labour" 2006
  • Monday, February 13, 2006

    Heated exchange at the White House

    The Chicago Tribune brings us news of a rare sighting, that is, a US media correspondent squaring up to a Bush official: Why was the White House relying on a Texas rancher to get the word of Cheney's hunting accident out over the weekend, asked Gregory, accusing McClellan of "ducking and weaving.''

    "“David, hold on… the cameras aren't on right now,'' McClellan replied. "You can do this later.'' "Don't accuse me of trying to pose to the cameras,'' the newsman said, his voice rising somewhat. "Don’t be a jerk to me personally when I’m asking you a serious question.'' "You don't have to yell,'' McClellan said. "I will yell,'' said Gregory, pointing a finger at McCellan at his dais. "If you want to use that podium to try to take shots at me personally, which I don’t appreciate, then I will raise my voice, because that’s wrong.’’

    See all recent "A Logical Voice" posts

    See all recent "A Logical Voice" posts

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home