Have your say! "Free Speech" or Muslim bashing? Do you support Iraq troop withdrawal? Iran invasion?
  • Please read our posting policy before adding a comment
  • Target areas: Operation "Anyone But Labour" 2006
  • Sunday, February 05, 2006

    53% of Americans aren't ignorant morons

    It has always been my belief that the vast majority of Americans are not ignorant morons, and this poll, as reported at the Editor and Publisher, showing that 53% of them understand that Bush deliberately misled on Iraq highlights that. To the other 47% I would ask you to read more, and turn off Fox News for a little while, perhaps consider engaging your brains a little more. See all recent "A Logical Voice" posts

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home